Volunteers fuel our work! There are a number of ways for everyone to get involved with supporting Center Street Park. We have many one-time and ongoing volunteer roles for everyone from children to adults and during every season of the year...no experience needed!
Examples of volunteer opportunities include,
- Getting involved in our annual Spring Cleanup during which we beautify the park through plantings, painting, and picking up the park for the warm spring and summer months.
- Help plan or host our annual Fall Fest by organizing games and activities for families that embrace the autumn season.
- Become a member of the proud Center Street Hosers by volunteering to build and maintain the Waterstone Bank ice rink!
- Volunteer in our skating "warming house" by giving out skates, serving concessions, and helping skaters warm up by the fire.
- Join committees to help advance our fundraising, volunteer coordination, and long-term planning.
- Serve on the Friends of Center Street Park board in order to provide leadership and direction for our organization.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!